We only allow one person per day to reserve the Amenity for a rental. No exception are made to this policy for any reason.
Steps to rent the clubhouse:
- You must be a Homeowner in good standing in Highlands Crossing, Waverly, Willow Point, Cumberland Point, Highland Falls or Savannah Highlands.
- Clubhouse must be rented if you intend to have more than 6 people per household in the amenity area.
- Clubhouse must be rented if you intend to bring in decorations, tables or food for more than 6 people.
- If the clubhouse is not prearranged to be rented and a party is held that complies with the above stipulations, the access card for the homeowner responsible for the party will be deactivated and their account charged $200 for a rental fee.
- Check the Highlands Clubhouse calendar on this site to make sure the date you would like is available.
- Call Jamie at 912-354-7987 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. All reservations are for the entire day; the clubhouse will not be rented to more than one party per day.
- Complete the clubhouse rental application and send in two checks, each check for $200.00 (one check is for the deposit and the other check is for the rental fee). .
- We do ask that reservations are made at least 14 days in advance from the date you wish to reserve it.
- Checks should be made payable to: Highlands POA. Mail checks and application to: 2702 Whatley Ave. Suite B-1, Savannah, GA 31404. Checks will be held until the day of the event and the deposit check will be mailed back if the clubhouse is left in good condition. We have changed the rental policy. Rental Agreement and checks must be received by our office staff in order to reserve the clubhouse. Also 14 days prior notice must be given to cancel the event. As of August 2016 the waterslide is no longer available to reserve for events.
The Clubhouse may only be rented four times per year per home.
Clubhouse rental agreement
Click filename below to access file