Steps to rent the clubhouse:
- You must be a Homeowner and in good standing.
- The Clubhouse must be rented if you are going to have more than 6 people in the amenity center per household, or if you intend to bring decorations, food for more than 6 people, tables or party items.
- The address to the clubhouse is 210 Highlands Blvd.
- Reservations are not permitted for Fridays, Saturdays or Sundays during pool season. This is to allow as much use and parking by all Homeowners during this peak use time.
- Check the Highlands Clubhouse calendar on this site to make sure the date you would like is available.
- The Highlands rental contract must be completed and the reservation fee of $600.00 ($200 rental fee and $400 deposit) must be paid at the time the reservation is accepted. These items may be mailed, you may come to the office in person, or you may email the contract and make an online payment.
- Reservation should be made a minimum of 14 days before the event.
- Checks should be made payable to: Highlands POA. Mail check/money order and application to: 2702 Whatley Ave. Suite B-1, Savannah, GA 31404. The deposit of $400 will be credited to your HOA account until after your event at which time it will be returned or applied to damages.
- The clubhouse may not be rented more than 4 times in a calendar year by one household.
Click filename below to access file